Avalon Bay Fishing
Bay fishing is a Family funfest! Enjoy a calm day on the bay waters of the 7 mile island. Captain Brandon will take you out to his favorite fishing spots. You will have the chance to catch flounder, blowfish, weakfish, bluefish, kingfish, and a few other unique catches. The Avalon Lady stays in the bay and it is always calm, (no motion sickness). Relax with your family. Allow our experienced crew guide your adventure. Grab your favorite snack or lunch and climb aboard for a fun and exciting fishing adventure.
Fishing the Bay All Summer Long June 23rd – September 5th!
FISHING CALM BACK BAY WATERS NO MOTION SICKNESS
FISHING | CRABBING | SUMMER CAMPS | PARTY CRUISING
- Daily Morning Fishing: Monday – Saturday: 8:30AM – 11:30AM
- Afternoon Fishing: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 1:30PM -4:30PM
– Ladies 1/2 Price on Wednesdays!
- Crabbing: Tuesday & Thursday: 1:00PM-4:00PM
- Night Fishing (take a date): Wednesdays 6:00PM -9:00PM
– Watch the sun set from the calm back sounds behind Avalon. AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE
ALL OF OUR FARES INCLUDE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO ENJOY A DAY OR EVENING ON THE WATER
- 3 Hour Fishing: Adult $39 – Child $34
- 3 Hour Crabbing: Adult $30 – Child $24
- 4 Hour Fishing: Adult $42 – Child $34
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL US or CALL 609 967 7455