The Miss Avalon
All aboard the 78 foot luxury fishing yacht Miss Avalon powered by NEW, super-clean, twin diesels! We have the latest safety and fish finding equipment. We have a clean galley with tables and chairs and seating for 32, along with the cleanest heads (restroom) on the ocean. Captain Irv is the 3rd generation captain in our family to skipper the Miss Avalon. He earned his captain’s license in 1981. His grandfather (captain Irv Hurd Sr.) started the Miss Avalon fishing business in 1952, retiring in 1972 after which Captain Uncle Jerry skippered the Miss Avalon until 2012 and was succeeded by Captain Irv in 2013. Captain Brandon Hurd earned his 100 ton masters license in 2016 and became the 4th generation skipper in the Hurd family.
The Avalon Lady
The Little Lady in TOWN
- Our Super Clean, 45 foot back bay boat NO SEA SICKNESS
- We begin our spring season Saturday May 1st.
- Fishing for Stripers, Slammer Blues and Weakfish in the deep holes, sod banks, bridges and some of the area’s best kept secrets.
- All of our fishing and crabbing will be done in the calm Back Bay waters of Avalon and Sea Isle.
- FARES: 3hr Adult $40 – Child (12 under) $35 | 4hr Adult $ 45 – Child (12 under) $40
- CRABBING: Adult $36 – Child $30
- Price includes Rod, bait, tackle, and saltwater license.
Come join Captain Brandon on the new island girl the AVALON LADY. 45ft back bay pontoon fishing boat. We will be fishing this spring in the back bays for STRIPERS & BLUE FISH. Once flounder opens up that will be our main target. Our first trip is Saturday May 1st. Call for any questions (609) 967-7455.