The Avalon Lady
FISHING ~ CRABBING ~ BOAT RIDES ~ SUMMER CAMPS
AVALON LADY – The Little Lady in TOWN
- Our Super Clean, 45 foot back bay boat NO SEA SICKNESS
- We begin our spring season Saturday May 1st.
- Fishing for Stripers, Slammer Blues and Weakfish in the deep holes, sod banks, bridges and some of the area’s best kept secrets.
- All of our fishing and crabbing will be done in the calm Back Bay waters of Avalon and Sea Isle.
- FARES: 3hr Adult $40 – Child (12 under) $35 | 4hr Adult $ 45 – Child (12 under) $40
- CRABBING: Adult $36 – Child $30
- Price includes Rod, bait, tackle, and saltwater license.
Come join Captain Brandon on the new island girl AVALON LADY. 45ft back bay pontoon fishing boat. We will be fishing this spring in the back bays for STRIPPERS & BLUE FISH. Once flounder opens up that will be our main target. Our first trip is Saturday May 1st. Call for any questions (609) 967-7455 or emial firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fishing & Crabbing Camps
- 4 Evenings: 4:30PM – 6:30PM
- July 12-16, July 26-30, August 9-13, August 16-20